Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shrug Another noobie . I have a 93 bronco I'm getting ready to do a SAS with a 79 Dana 44. And I like some one to give me correct placement of spring buckets. And any other advice you can give as in caster correction, radius arm drop brackets. If I'm useing 6" coils for 93 bronco. In my reading thru F.S.B. the last 6 months I have not found any exact info on this. Also while your here how about this I have done the FORD motorsport power pulleys, and the MAS upgrade and guess what FORD tech line never bothered to tell me MAS upgrade was not capaitable with the E4OD trans. without a Bauman module. Any ideas on that? And one more thing what gears would you run on this rig with 35" tires? it is my every day ride and it's 80 miles round trip to work every day?

Thanks
Mike
[email protected]

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
I haven't done my SAS yet (the axle is on the way though), and I don't know about electronics but hopefully Kieth or Ryan will show up and answer the SAS, and electrical questions...it sounds like you want performance so I would suggest runnin' 4:56's with 35"s you won't be disappointed...:thumbup if you have reservations 'bout that 80 mile trip run 4:11's....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I think the spring bucket placement has been discussed in the sas forum a couple times, do a search in there and see what comes up. I know I didnt get mine as far forward as I would have liked but it works. I rule of thumb is to push the drivers side as far forward as the hump in the frame will allow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts