Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, I have a 93 FSB that I'm parting out. As of now the truck is still whole, just does not run. I have put too much money into the motor to justify continuing this so I am now getting rid of it. I don't plan to keep this thing long so if you are looking for something in particular then let me know. There are quite a few new parts on the motor (5.0) including two sets of NGK V power spark plugs, and Accel cap and rotor.

Hit me up. I'm ready to make my loss, your gain.

I may not have been here long but my track record for selling parts on ebay and the other forums I've been a part of is excellent.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Where in PA are you? would you consider selling it as a whole truck? What is wrong with it? Got pics?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what color is the interior? Doyou have tan manual window door panels?
It is the gray interior.
Where in PA are you? would you consider selling it as a whole truck? What is wrong with it? Got pics?
I live in Lancaster County, PA. Yes I would be willing to sell it as a whole truck if interested. Price is negotiable if you want to make an offer. It will have to be towed though. The body has the normal rusted out areas and the guy that had it before me had a visor on it. It was done half assed so there are holes in the roof that need filled. The truck had a bad piston but I fixed that. Bought a new timing chain cover because the original was cracked and leaking coolant. Every time I fix something on the motor, I manage to snap another bolt. I'm just tired of fixing the thing and just want rid of it. Other than a snapped bolt on the timing chain cover, all broken bolts have been fixed. Just needs put back together and distributor and timing reset. I have a bunch of new parts, sensors, and a brand new (still in the box) gas tank for it too. I already have the high volume oil pump and pan installed in it too. I will get pics up later tonight.
I'm with "bnkrtstk" on this, how bad is the body?

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
What do you want for it, if you leave up to me to make and offer I am likely to tell you $200 :toothless

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To FARTMAN: No it does not have the slots. Sorry.

To USMCFords: I sent pm's to old red and bnkrtstk but have not heard a reply yet, so yes, at this point it is still up for grabs. If you want the whole truck then pm me an offer and we will go from there.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
To FARTMAN: No it does not have the slots. Sorry.

To USMCFords: I sent pm's to old red and bnkrtstk but have not heard a reply yet, so yes, at this point it is still up for grabs. If you want the whole truck then pm me an offer and we will go from there.
Sorry, I just checked PM's. My "better" half shot me down until I purge the driveway. :doh0715::banghead

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, I just checked PM's. My "better" half shot me down until I purge the driveway. :doh0715::banghead
No prob bro. lol. My girl is the reason I'm getting rid of it. Bought something I didn't have to spend every friggin weekend working on. :rockon

Granted it's just about done, I just got tired of turning wrenches and breaking bolts.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I need the part that bolts from fender to fender, under the headlights and grill and above the bumper

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need the part that bolts from fender to fender, under the headlights and grill and above the bumper
That piece is cracked at the driver side headlight. If you want it then I will pull it for you but idk if it's gonna come off as one piece. Let me know bro.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
That piece is cracked at the driver side headlight. If you want it then I will pull it for you but idk if it's gonna come off as one piece. Let me know bro.
Damn. No thanks I appreciate it though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anyone interested in the truck or parts off of it, speak up now or forever hold your piece. The Bronc will leaving for the jy in 9 days.

I still have a brand new gas tank still in the box too!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts