Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am bout to get a 88 bronco for 1500 that needs a paint job. But my friend has a 93 bronco with a blowed up motor. The body is mint i was wonderin if i could interchange all the body parts rear pannels front pannels doors head lights tail light. And if any thing need to be modified.

and yes i did search i just wanted to be 100% sure.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
body swap? yes you an do that, it will take a lot of work, why not just do a motor swap and take his 93 instead, alot eaiser

·
crank trigger
8,155 Posts
i would sell the 88 for a new motor for the 93, but i am partial to the new body style. i am guessing you must be too if you are thinking of doing a body swap. sounds like excessive work to me...

·
Registered
566 Posts
krazypig said:
ok i am bout to get a 88 bronco for 1500 that needs a paint job. But my friend has a 93 bronco with a blowed up motor. The body is mint i was wonderin if i could interchange all the body parts rear pannels front pannels doors head lights tail light. And if any thing need to be modified.

and yes i did search i just wanted to be 100% sure.
hey,
keep your '88 Bronco.

How much does he want for the '93 Bronco? Where and when can I pic it up!
Thats what I need, my bronco has good running engine, just needs a rust free body. Easy swap for me! :beer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
hehehe sory man. I guesses i am lookin at alot of work then.Would it be hard to just swap the head light. and would it line up with the rest of the body if i just swaped the front.

thanks alot guys

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
you can interchange body parts but I dont think it is worth it. theres alot of detail you have to go through. I say just paint the one your getting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts