Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to make a new front x-member for my 93.. Im thinking 2x2 .250 square, that would pretty much follow the lines of the factory one.. Id make 2 and put one where the front of the stock one is and one where the back of the stock one is.. I would assume that you'd have to brace the frame before you removed it, but id prob just leave the ft bumper on it, that should keep the rails together.. Ideas, thoughts, flames??

Brian

·
Premium Member
7,396 Posts
crackhead said:
Im going to make a new front x-member for my 93.. Im thinking 2x2 .250 square, that would pretty much follow the lines of the factory one.. Id make 2 and put one where the front of the stock one is and one where the back of the stock one is.. I would assume that you'd have to brace the frame before you removed it, but id prob just leave the ft bumper on it, that should keep the rails together.. Ideas, thoughts, flames??

Brian
Are you talking about the lower middle part of the x-member or the whole thing?

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,038 Posts
crackhead said:

Brian
Any particular reason why? are you having clearance issues?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts