Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 Bronco 5.0 - $350 - Pictures -Tite in hand

Got to get rid of this Bronco, 94 FSB black and silver two tone, grey interior, all the typical rust, tranny needs attention, runs and drives, 167k - edelbrock BBK throttle body, 5.0 runs strong - I need it gone $350 pics available

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you a Email, very interested in talking with you!!!!
got it will try to email pics later.. I was going to fix this up a little but really needed a truck,

this is a typical NE truck, and has typical bronco rust... it always starts and has never let me down, the tranny is throwing a code for a bad solenoid, I do have a brand new one in the box, also there is a small leak high in the radiator.. and the left side rear leaf hanger is shot, anyways first $350 takes it away

if it doesnt sell I am gonna pull the motor come spring for a freshen up for my other truck

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some pictures, the rims and tires are no longer on it, just some regular ford steel ones on it now

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Bump for a Good deal

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
title in hand...

too many projects and no time, could make more parting it but no time or desire.. hopin to sell it someone that could put it to good use..

·
www.lifted4christclub.com
2,708 Posts
take throttle spacer off if you put it in the other truck, i've heard those screwing up trannys because they mess with kick down/shift points, if it has the AOD that is

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
still for sale, where are you located? will it pass inspection in ma?
it would need work to pass inspection,, its in east longmeadow ma.. still have it, its also on ebay at moment.. lots of questions from here and there but no takers yet..

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
If I was closer it would be gone.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sold within a few hours of listing it on ebay for more $$$ .. got to love it, at $350 it was a freakin steal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts