Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to figure out were to install the impact sensors i got of off steve83. I saw the picture where a 96 had them after searching but for some reason mine doesnt have the holes for it to be able to screw on and for the tab on the sensor bracket to catch on. anyother place i should be looking? keep in mind my sensors wheres missing when i purchased the bronco. and the code is 44

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes. the ones that steve sent me wont bolt up anywhere on my core support. i am wondering if i need to drill holes for them.If someone can verify the part number I can compare to the ones steve sent me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well finally figured out the impact sensor situation. Steve sent me what seems to be the correct ones...however after quite a bit of researching it seems like my core support may have been changed out with an earlier modely..hence no mounting holes for the impact sensors. Sanded the back of the sensor and the location that I am going to mount the sensors. Put some die electric grease and some self tapers. Reconnected the battery and turned the key on ...no air bag light:goodfinge. so on to the next thing..rewiring the tailgate..anyone have a good tailgate harness out there and maybe good instrument panel laying around :banghead

1 - 10 of 10 Posts