Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can’t someone PLEASE tell me where to get replacement pads for my running boards (pictured)? Thank you!
67A7E007-B8BE-4FCB-A01B-9E6FBE8FA902.jpeg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question - I’ll have to look closer when I get it back from being painted. I actually like yours better. If you know where might sell them would be great!

·
Registered
99 Posts

I can't say for certain but I'd bet they're a rarity. JY maybe. F-150s had similar steps. Although the step itself was different the tread may be the same. Check out link above. Theres a diagram of the steps. I didnt zoom in to see if part number is listed. I recently replaced the support tubes on mine as the driver's side rusted out so this was all sort of fresh.

·
Super Moderator
24,974 Posts
Yo T,
I can't confirm if the steps are OEM, SO,
Bronco Parts Catalog 87-96 (Partial w/Ford PNs) @ Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford
Excerpt;

Google F2TZ16490A
One result is:
Ford F-150 Mat - Running Board. Pad. REGULAR CAB, STEP ASSEMBLY. SUPER CAB - F2TZ16490A | Lakeland Ford Online Parts, Lakeland FL

For obsolete parts by Ford long version pn:
I just searched these sites with no results;
Welcome to the PartsVoice Parts Locator
Rear Counter Auto Parts Locator
Main
Home - NOS Parts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My man! That actually may have just been what I needed! Once I can check if its an OEM fit, I will but buying this part. Thank you so much! Question, know where I can get a full copy of that catalog??? Thank you so much!

·
Super Moderator
24,974 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
The rubber is definitely not factory original. But what if someone already replaced it once? Or maybe layed that over the top?

My guess though is that the whole shootnmatch is aftermarket. Lund made a lot of em, and I feel like I've seen one lund that looked similar in the Junkyards

My suggestion would be to get a rubber bed mat for a pickup, and cut to fit. Then flip upside down so the nubs face up. Depending on your interior, ignite has no carpet, you can use the remainder of the bed mat in your bed, like its supposed to be. I have one in mine, that extends all the way from the tailgate to the edge of the footwell for the rear seat. Even goes around the wheel wells.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,318 Posts
94’s didn’t come with steps. 95 was the first year. I think I got rubber for mine at Home Depot
Really? I've never heard that before, or paid any attention. I assumed it was 92+

1 - 14 of 14 Posts