Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bronco in located in North East Atlanta, GA.

Very clean truck, Hasn't been used for off-roading, more of our Sunday driver! only 153k miles

1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5.8L 351 V-8 Automatic with overdrive, Power windows and doors locks, Power mirrors, Tilt and cruise, Push button 4wd, Factory Tow package

Comes with both black soft top and red factory hardtop

Restoration work that has been done in the last year includes:

Transmission was professionally rebuilt Jan.2017 and has warranty. All new Paint, New chrome bumpers, New door handles, New Chrome power mirrors, New chrome grill and Bronco emblems, New chrome headlight surrounds, All new headlights and tail lights, Coverking Neoprene seat covers, New rubber door and top seals, New spark plugs and plug wires, New cap, rotor, and distributor, New high volume water pump, New muffler with 2 new catalytic converters and Y-pipe , JVC stereo and speakers, (5) New 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson tires mounted on (5) New 15x8" Raceline Rockcrusher wheels
New Rough Country 4" Coil springs with radius arm drop brackets and drop pitmen arm, New 4" JBG rear leaf springs, 6 New shocks, and polyurethane bushings, a new Redhead Steering box
New 32 gallon fuel tank, fuel tank fill hose, sending unit and fuel pump, New high volume oil pump, New Black Carpeting, Roll bar and new black roll bar padding. I'm sure there's something I'm missing. It's a great truck, don't need to sell it but I am starting another Bronco project now. $18000

·
Super Moderator
23,936 Posts
Yo Jimmy,
Potential buyers will most likely ask for more pics, such as external of:
Lower tailgate
1/4 panels
Door sills
B pillar
etc.
Why not post your Supermotors pics if they reflect current condition?

·
Super Moderator
23,936 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts