Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish I wasn't selling her but she is a 3rd vehicle that I really only use to take to the beach or cruise around with the top off (never taken off road by me or as far as I know by any previous owner).

It is a 1994 Bronco XLT 302 auto with 160k (manual transfer case, auto hubs). This truck has been well maintained and I have service reciepts for the past 5 years. The engine was replaced ($2,795), complete new a/c ($775) (now ice cold but I never use it since the top is almost always off), NEW wheels and tires ($846) not even 1,000 miles on them (american racing 15X8 wheels and 31" tires), front brakes and rotors, radiator, brake lines and more. It also has the side steps, detachable face cd player, owners manual, sliding cargo cover, and keyless remote (needs to be programed).

It has the usual Bronco rust on the fenders, quarters (worse in person then in the pics) and tailgate but I have a tailgate and both front fenders that are not currently installed but come with the truck.

The package price for the truck, body parts and 2 sets of wheels and tires is $2,500. I will sell the truck without the wheels/tires and/or spare parts but prefer to sell everything together. If you are interested in the parts or wheels let me know and if I sell the truck without them I'll get back to you.

The best way to reach me is [email protected] .

Jim

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

BTW, the top is blue and is in good shape. May also consider a trade for a Wrangler but it must be a 5spd. All 3 vehicles I have are automatic and it sucks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will sell Bronco without the new wheels and tires and without spare tailgate and fenders for $1,500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts