Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the same 212 code popping up. But my trouble is not the ICM I've triede both of them. Hers whats happening: After the engine heats up if I turn it off sometimes it wont start back up just turns over, Fuel pressure is good, Timing is right, cap and rotor are good, plugs and wires are good, I've replaced every sensor I can find, the coil is new, the started is new and Ive checked all my electrical connections and everything looks good. IS there anything else I can do? driving me crazy and broke :(. Please help!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I have a black BWD CBE40 that was for a musatang and a napa grey one that says its for a 95 bronco. I'll the shielding after work tomorrow. thnx. I'll post an update as soon as I'm finished.

·
Registered
18 Posts
after following all the wiring with a flash light I wasnt able to find any shorts or crimps in the wire. under the shielding everything looked really good clean almost new. Any other ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.