Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About Me: I just bought my second truck. It is a 1994 Eddie Bauer Bronco with a 5.0L 302. It is completly stock for now.

What I need help with. I need help with deciding parts. I do not know what would be best. This is what I am currently thinking. If you guys have better recomendations please let me know!

4 Inch Suspension Lift -> Rough Country
New spark Plugs -> Motomaster
New Plug Wires -> Ford Racing Wires 9MM
Cold Air Intake -> K/N Mass Flow
Locking Hubs -> Warn

So far that is all that I am doing to the motor. If you guys have any ideas of better gear or anything else I should do that will bump my horsepower please let me know! Any help would be great. If there is anything else you can think of that would be good please let me know as well!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
About Me: I just bought my second truck. It is a 1994 Eddie Bauer Bronco with a 5.0L 302. It is completly stock for now.

What I need help with. I need help with deciding parts. I do not know what would be best. This is what I am currently thinking. If you guys have better recomendations please let me know!

4 Inch Suspension Lift -> Rough Country
New spark Plugs -> Motomaster
New Plug Wires -> Ford Racing Wires 9MM
Cold Air Intake -> K/N Mass Flow
Locking Hubs -> Warn

So far that is all that I am doing to the motor. If you guys have any ideas of better gear or anything else I should do that will bump my horsepower please let me know! Any help would be great. If there is anything else you can think of that would be good please let me know as well!!
If you just want to bump up the HP, why the lift? What I'm really saying is what kind of use do you plan for it. Hard core off road, daily drive you can take to the back roads with, just look cool driving around town in a monster truck? What size tires do you have and what size to you eventually want?

Tune ups and fluid changes/filter changes, grease jobs are an necessity. If the PO never changed the trans fluid/filter, you could be looking at a big repair bill, that's going to eat up all you lift/big tires/wheel/locker money. Vacuum hoses are another source of agrevation and power lose. Then there's brake, because you don't want to be stepping out in a very big truck with lots of power and no way to stop it.

Tell us what your vision and budget are, and you'll get good advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts