Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 f350:
$2,350:
94 f350 dump truck complete or for parts. perfect donor drivetrain! 4x4, d60 front, low gears, 10.25 rear. all 6 tires have 75% tread or better. dump bed works, but rusty. has plow frame and plow, but no plow motor. 460 engine, starts and runs well, has exhuast leak. 25,XXX miles on the whole truck, VERY low mile big block. c6 transmission brake pedal currently goes to the floor, working on fixing that.
Location peotone il]

.needs to be towed away or hauled, i can haul locally for a fee.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
selling it already

·
user title
2,211 Posts
why does it have to be towed away?

Can it be made driveable from IL to KY?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why does it have to be towed away?

Can it be made driveable from IL to KY?
no brakes.
that can be determined in a few days. i have not yet had been abel to pull it in and thoughly look at the brake system.
my guess is it needs atleast 1 brake line, and wheel cylinders, as they most likely will not open.
could probably be tuned up also.....

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
I thought you bought this truck for 400 bucks, and punched a fork through the diff cover?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Saurian said:
I thought you bought this truck for 400 bucks, and punched a fork through the diff cover?
yes, and slightly dented it with the stinger bar, not the fork!

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Someone piss in my face and tell me it's raining please. You brag about buying a truck for $400 and then try to sell it to the same people to $2400?

You're either crooked as hell or full of shit.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
:stupid

I'm just a little nicer, but what he said.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I buy shit low and sell it way higher every day and sleep real damn good at night.

Guess capitalism is dead

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
Franklin said:
I buy shit low and sell it way higher every day and sleep real damn good at night.

Guess capitalism is dead

But do you tell the buyers how low you buy the item? :shrug

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
But do you tell the buyers how low you buy the item? :shrug

what does it matter? if its still a good deal, you would buy it even if you knew he got it for free.
so why piss on the guys thread?

down here, that front end would go for between $1100 and $1500.
the motor $500 the tranny and tcase could get you another 500. i have seen sterlings for over 400 here too.
if this truck was local, i'd buy it to part it out and make a buck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Someone piss in my face and tell me it's raining please. You brag about buying a truck for $400 and then try to sell it to the same people to $2400?

Good luck with the sale.

Yea I buy and sell cars too make money,Not to give stuff away for what I paid after I worked on it.Thats how you make money.And he didnt brag about buying it for 400 on this thread,Someone brought it up.If I lived there I would buy it for that price no questions asked and STILL make money on it.I would throw the plow setup I paid 100 bucks for and sell it for 4K.:goodfinge

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
where were you 3 months ago when i was looking for an engine. this would have been perfect for a 460 swap into my bronco

·
3,420 Posts
bnkrtstk said:

Good luck with the sale.
as far as i know, that is the principle that most (non-bankrupt) businesses operate on. that truck is obviously worth more than $400. he found a hell of a deal on it, and doesn't need the truck. if you don't know, he sells quite a few trucks, and parts off of them not just out of the goodness of his heart

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
bnkrtstk said:

Good luck with the sale.

what does it matter. i buying a ranger pretty cheap and going to try and sell it for 4 grand. it books at a little under 5 so whats the big deal. if you dont want it dont buy it

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
If you guys are alright with it, buy it. If he has a business of selling trucks and parts let him sign up as a vendor and sell his wares that way. I can honestly tell you if it was close to me and I saw it for sale for that price after being told what it was attained for I would pass.

·
Registered
62 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
If you guys are alright with it, buy it. If he has a business of selling trucks and parts let him sign up as a vendor and sell his wares that way. I can honestly tell you if it was close to me and I saw it for sale for that price after being told what it was attained for I would pass.

Sure would.Highly unlikely that the seller would ever tell you what he paid.Do you think everything you bought in your life the previous owner paid top dollar for?Come on.he isnt a Vendor.Give him a break.Jealousy is running rampant it seems

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
buy low, sell high, american way. how do you think i afford the $$ to play they way i do? gotta make it somewhere.
found a deal, trying to make some $$
i worked to get this truck. i had to get after the guy for 6 months before he wanted to sell it, i knew what i planned on doing with it. i worked some to get it, and now it will pay off. why should i pass the dollar and sell it to someone i dont know for $400 and then he will turn around and get 2k at the blink of an eye?
i do part out lots of trucks, but check my post history, how much stuff have i advertized on this site withthin the last 6 months?
maybe 2-3 items, i see no need to justify a vender fee, or has anyone aproached me about it. if they feel i need to pay, let them tell me that, then i will pay.

i feel the truck is worth that much.
i feel the front end is a $1100 axle.
has easy $300 worth of brand new tires on it.
rear axle is a $100-200 peice
engine would bring $700 with the harness, ECM and the HD late model hard to find c6 trans(80% of them after 90 had the e4od's, and the c6's ARE way stronger in a hard working abused truck such as a wheeler, or work truck). remmeber this is a 25 thousand mile drivetrain in this truck, kinda not see very often....
then it has a dump body on it, thats ruff. the plow i would consider junk, but would include in case you need parts.
my prices are negotiable.
truck is getting Ebay's next week.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts