Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 94 fsb and just courious on why they didnt come with skid plates on from the factory and is there a plce i can get some?

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,420 Posts
What skid plates are you talking about? There is a tranny x-member, a x-fer case skid plate that hangs down too far and the gas tank skid plate(if you can really call it that) that holds up the gas tank. A p.o. might have removed the x-fer case skid plate.

More info.

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
the t-case skid hangs way too far down below the frame. i've pulled mine and dont plan on putting it back on unless i can modify it. so i dont think its really going to matter much, unless you land on a stump somehow

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
that thing hangs down like crazy- i got it hung up on a curb when i was going from a parking lot to rocks... it just leads to trouble...
ace

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
WheelinElvis said:
that thing hangs down like crazy- i got it hung up on a curb when i was going from a parking lot to rocks... it just leads to trouble...
ace
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica how the heck did you manage to get hung up on a curb :histerica :histerica Did you slam it or what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts