Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep the 95 harness and re-wire

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 XLT 351W Ford bronco. I replaced my dash/dash wiring harness with a 95 EB 351W. She doesn't want to turn on now. The engine is rotating but sounds like she is not getting fuel? I checked the inertia switch but still no luck. Am i suppose to transfer over some computers? Was i dumb in thinking it was a direct replacement? I still have the 94 harness that I can put back in. FB LINK HAS VIDEO Kevin Villalba

LI
Kevin Villalba

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,146 Posts
pretty sure those harnesses should be identical..I see what looks like the chime module and transfer case control module..don't know what the others are..do all the plugs have a home? What about remote keyless entry or an aftermarket alarm...if you have that on your current harness but not on the new one maybe that's the problem..

·
Registered
335 Posts
Why did you swap the harness to begin with?

Reactions: GetBent4x4

·
Registered
96 EB
134 Posts
Maybe something else messed up coincidentally while you replaced the wiring. Do you hear your fuel pump engaging? Almost sounds like that too.

·
Man of endless projects
9,803 Posts
heres 95 bronco. did not check for any actual differences. both are from same EVTM but different pics so there may be some. sometimes male and femal side oc connector will have different circuit number and colors so i posted both for C202

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.