new radiator
new starter
new altenator
new fuel pump
Msd cap and rotor
ford racing 9mm wires
altezza taillights
trans redone
and if you decide to make it 3/4 ton i have a sterling 10.25 i could include with it
asking 6500 obo

Pics seen here: www.fordtruckworld.com/da94broncodude

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok - I think just about everyone here is interested in this truck at some level, so I'll ask some questions we can all benefit from:

1. What brand of lift, radius arms and SAS are on there? If not a specific brand, then describe the hardware for us. Full springs in back? Blocks?

2. What axel is up front and what brakes are on it?

3. What shocks are on it? How long have they been on it?

4. Were the driveshafts replaced when the SAS was done? extended or stock?

5. Were the gear swaps done when the SAS went on?

6. I see a single shock in the close up on the truckworld site. This would lead me to assume that the engine is a 5.0. Is this a correct assumption?

7. Does it use any oil?

8. What transmission and transfer case are in there? Auto(E4OD?) or manual(??)

That's enough harrassment for now. (You do get a free bump though)

KC

·
Registered
314 Posts
kellyjcook said:
Ok - I think just about everyone here is interested in this truck at some level, so I'll ask some questions we can all benefit from:

1. What brand of lift, radius arms and SAS are on there? If not a specific brand, then describe the hardware for us. Full springs in back? Blocks?

2. What axel is up front and what brakes are on it?

3. What shocks are on it? How long have they been on it?

4. Were the driveshafts replaced when the SAS was done? extended or stock?

5. Were the gear swaps done when the SAS went on?

6. I see a single shock in the close up on the truckworld site. This would lead me to assume that the engine is a 5.0. Is this a correct assumption?

7. Does it use any oil?

8. What transmission and transfer case are in there? Auto(E4OD?) or manual(??)

That's enough harrassment for now. (You do get a free bump though)

KC

I can answer a few of your questions just by reading his post and sig. His sig says it's a 351 e40d, the front axle is a dana 44.

da94broncodude, very nice bronco good luck with the sale. Have you considered selling the 10.25 seperate? Let me know I'm in the market and am only a state away.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
. What brand of lift, radius arms and SAS are on there? If not a specific brand, then describe the hardware for us. Full springs in back? Blocks?
It has skyjacker springs, stock 79 radius arms 7degree bushings radius arms layed back for proper angle, superlift adj trac bar, pro comp shocks

2. What axel is up front and what brakes are on it? dana 44 out of a 79 bronco brakes are just oem style from checker autozone napa etc

3. What shocks are on it? How long have they been on it? shocks are pro comp es 3000s been on there 3 years or so now

4. Were the driveshafts replaced when the SAS was done? extended or stock? stock

5. Were the gear swaps done when the SAS went on? nope gears were done in ttb first and front end was put in to the solid axle

6. I see a single shock in the close up on the truckworld site. This would lead me to assume that the engine is a 5.0. Is this a correct assumption? nope its a 5.8 the reasoning for the single shock is due to the fact of when i did the sas i didnt have enough money for new shocks the old ones which used to be in the rear were to short so the longer front set was moved to the rear

7. Does it use any oil? no oil

8. What transmission and transfer case are in there? Auto(E4OD?) or manual(??) e40d auto trans and auto t case

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
kellyjcook said:
What makes you think that just because it's single shock its a 302? Mine is a 351 and has singles. I believe it is a towing pacake that determines wheither or not it has singles or duals.

·
Premium Member
8,518 Posts
"6. I see a single shock in the close up on the truckworld site. This would lead me to assume that the engine is a 5.0. Is this a correct assumption?"

My 5.0 comes stock with dual front shocks so I don't see how this logic works.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sas has been done for over a year, im selling it cause i dont drive it daily anymore, i have a car for that (mpg) and bought an 03 f350 psd so it never gets drove, it sits in the back yard unregistered storage insurance

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
da94broncodude said:
sas has been done for over a year, im selling it cause i dont drive it daily anymore, i have a car for that (mpg) and bought an 03 f350 psd so it never gets drove, it sits in the back yard unregistered storage insurance
But you did all that work and don't wheel it? :scratchhe A PSD or a car won't compensate for that.

I guess it's best to sell it to someone that will use it, I understand, if you aren't going to use it, then hey, let her go to someone that will.:thumbup

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
exactly i built it to wheel it and i work so much that i never have time to go and i used to drive it daily but now... nothing so why not sell it to someone who will use the poor thing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts