Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to swap the front buckets in my 95 Bronco. Driver's seat padding is worn down and fabric has a bit of damage. I was thinking about 97-2004 F150, Exepedition or Navigator seats + center console if possible. Who can tell me if they bolt in or what it takes to bolt them in? Or any other seat swap/donor car recommendations?

I am open to modifying the mounts but minimal. I do not want to have to fab new mounts.

Thanks!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,805 Posts
easiest swap is the explorer/mountaineer seats, the seats will bolt right to the bronco tracks. I think mustangs will too but not sure on the years.
The others will require adapters most likely but the bronco tracks are flat and easy to make adapters for.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. Are ALL year Explorer and Mountaineer seats a direct bolt in?

Anyone else know of any other seats that are a direct or mild mod bolt in seat? Headed to the junk yard this weekend.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,805 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
I found 2 '01 Mustang seats for mine. rails bolted right in to bottom of the seat itself, but lost the same seat folding capability. Seat fold is different on Mustang and had latch on back of seat. Still able to get in and out on passenger side best, just slide seat all the way forward without folding it all the way.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,815 Posts
i am running 90 mustang gt seats and an F250 center jump seat. everything bolts up correctly, the GT seats or course dont have the same mechanism for getting the seats forward but is managable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone tell if another seat will bolt in the back of a 95 . Mybe something from another truck

·
Registered
95 Bronco, 351W, E4OD, 4.56 gears, 35x12.50x15 Patagonia MTs.
331 Posts
Bolt in? No. Look at how the rear seat mounts.

1980-1996 will interchange for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts