Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updating this post on my build of my 1995 Ford Bronco - Eddie Bauer 5.7. I had a older 84 Bronco when I was a kid and as adults many of us find ourselves buying back all those things that we miss.

150k original miles on this CA found BRONCO that was complete and rust free. The 351w runs strong like back in 1995 so I am still deciding what I want to end up doing there. I wanted this truck to have some of the features that we all are used to having these days - Lift - Remote Start/Alarm - Updated Interior/Exterior - Steering - Brakes - High Flow Exhaust and More Power.

I have posted some photos that detail out some of the early work that I have had done to date. Matte Black Paint Job - LINEX rocker panels - 4 Inch BDS lift with rear springs - Updated 4 Wheel Disk Brakes - Updated Interior/Exterior - REDHEAD Steering Box, Etc.

I have the exhaust, cooling system, electrical and seats on my list. I will keep everyone posted from time to timeIMG_2991 2

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

· Registered
1996 Bronco - Eddie Bauer 5.8L
366 Posts
I liked the factory paint, not a fan of that flat black Linex look at all.

Just my opinion, but why not start with one that was already beat up if you are going to do this?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts