1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"SOLD" 95 Bronco Fiberglass steps "SOLD"

Bronco Fiberglass steps

SOLD

As you can see these are the stock steps that came on my bronco and took them off as soon as I got it home. The bronco is an Eddie Bauer edition so they are the tan color. I have all the mounting hardware to go with these.

I don't care to ship but the buyer will pay for shipping along with the price of the steps.

I don't don't care to meet someone as long as they are close by or a meeting place is close by.

If you need any futher info or pics just shoot me a PM and I'll be glad to answer any and all questions.

**As far as payment goes I don't have a PAYPAL account so I'll take a check, money order, or cashiers check.

If I am sent a check I will take the check to the bank and once it clears and is good then I will ship the items. So it would probably be best if the buy could just send me a money order.

Location (City): Kingsport, TN.
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 37664
Will you Ship? (Y/N): Yes buyer to pay for shipping charges
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc): whatever is cheaper
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc): Read statement above **
Other info:

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
I dont understand the waiting list. Ill pay whatever the shippings cost. and the price you want..
Ever heard of first come first served? Thats what its about. That way someone can't say "Hey, you skipped me and I had the money to buy them, ya dick..." Know what I mean? That would put you 3rd in the order. If the person in front of you drops out, then you get next wack at whatever is being bought. I believe it is also known as common curtiosy(sp?).

So, if the other 2 in front of you don't buy, then you get a chance to get them. Check the forsales pretty often if you want something or put a WTB add up in the WTB section.

KC :beer

P.S. I have no interest in the steps.

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
I dont understand the waiting list. Ill pay whatever the shippings cost. and the price you want..

Cause Miketnf150 is being a stand up seller!

But Don't worry buddy, you won't have a chance at the steps, if some reason fartman doesn't buy them, I'm lock and loaded - they won't be getting past me. :goodfinge

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cause Miketnf150 is being a stand up seller!

But Don't worry buddy, you won't have a chance at the steps, if some reason fartman doesn't buy them, I'm lock and loaded - they won't be getting past me. :goodfinge
:lolup:lolup

Yes that is exactly what I'm doing....Unless you are willing to pay a 5 figure price for them then they are yours Bigbird!!:toothless:toothless

But I will always do the first come first serve. I've lost out on a couple of things before (noone on here) where I posted interest in an item and then find out that someone PM'd the seller and I was passed up. I will not do that to someone else.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to hear Fartman! I hope it's not because I haven't gotten you a shipping price.

I work shift work and am on nights at the moment. I went to check on shipping today but was 18 minutes late. I will still check if you are still interested. Just didn't want you to think I was lollygagging.

If Fartman is still out then Bossind and Bigbird13 give me some info so I can check shipping.

Bossind, I noticed you are in Canada. I'm assuming the shipping people will know the info needed to ship to Canada but if there is anything special I need to know as far as shipping to ya just lemme know.

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Sorry to hear Fartman! I hope it's not because I haven't gotten you a shipping price.

I work shift work and am on nights at the moment. I went to check on shipping today but was 18 minutes late. I will still check if you are still interested. Just didn't want you to think I was lollygagging.

If Fartman is still out then Bossind and Bigbird13 give me some info so I can check shipping.

Bossind, I noticed you are in Canada. I'm assuming the shipping people will know the info needed to ship to Canada but if there is anything special I need to know as far as shipping to ya just lemme know.
Surprised by fartman. Ok lets do it!! Shipping to canada is just like shipping to a state other than it'll cost a little more cause of distance and you need to place a value you on it - make it low! Its so my government can charge me taxes and duty on it. But other than that its easy. USPS comes right to my door, so might be the best way to ship if it isn't too big for them.

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
I just asked a simple question. I just figured if someone wanted something and they replied first, like the other guys did you would have sold them all ready. If you tell someone you want something, then just buy it.. No need to be an ass about it.. I wasnt trying to hurt anybodys feelings.And I sure wasnt trying to skip in line. Just didnt understand you ass.. Why you gotta be a dick..
hurt our feelings? We don't have feelings..... :twak

·
F.O.T.M. - MAY 2014!!!
6,250 Posts
Why do you have to say dick and a$s in the same line, you got hidden feeling in there? hahahaha-

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.