Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I need some help from the experts! So as the title says I have a 95 ford bronco that has or had (I plugged the abs port) broken brake line. Now I do have a brand new rubber line that connects to the caliper I just need the hard line that goes to the abs module or whatever its called and it has a special fitting that I cant find anywhere.

---------------------------------------------------------

fitting thread pitch for abs pump connection ?

brake line diameter ?

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
You can take the fitting from the old line and use it again. Just cut the brake line before the flare. Or you can do it in 2 steps, with an adapter bushing from the parts store. I dont remember what size they are but maybe 3/8 to 1/4 and that fits premade brake lines for the fords.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Alright guys, I need some help from the experts! So as the title says I have a 95 ford bronco that has or had (I plugged the abs port) broken brake line. Now I do have a brand new rubber line that connects to the caliper I just need the hard line that goes to the abs module or whatever its called and it has a special fitting that I cant find anywhere.

---------------------------------------------------------

fitting thread pitch for abs pump connection ?

brake line diameter ?
Sorry I may be confused here but the ABS line no thread pitch, it's a plug and play wire..
https://www.amazon.com/SKP-SK970020-Replacement-Wheel-Sensor/dp/B07GSK2FJK/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=skip+sk970020&qid=1568323737&s=gateway&sr=8-1-fkmr0

·
Registered
773 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
that's a wheel https://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/21-noobie-bronco-tech-questions-flame-free-zone/507384-95-bronco-front-passenger-brake-line-repair-abs-fitting.html#post7244696 total different then a brake line? those are just a electrical component that sends a signal to the ecu. no fluid involved. so what exact part are you needing then? the other side of the plug?
I get that it's the speed sensor, but RLVBronco said he needs the ABS Line, he has a caliper line so I am confused as to what he really needs. A pic would be helpful..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts