Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 BRONCO ON 38.5 tsl's *price lowered* $8200.

95 Bronco XLT Loaded, 5.8l auto, 119,000 miles
4.56's w/detroit in rear, trac-loc in front w/warn lockouts
6"superlift, 2"body lift, new bushwacker cut-outs,
new 38.5x16x15 tsl on 15x10 589 wheels , custom front winch bumper (no winch), nerf bars, K&N filter charger,msd coil,accel 300+ wires,headers and dual exhaust, solid body, with surface scatches, a little rust on tail gate.
$8900 obo
e-mail if you have any questions
and to get pics
thanks
mike
[email protected]

S

·
0 Posts
i suggest taking the fender flares off, retaking the picture, and telling us where you live, and maybe you'd get some more replies!!! :thumbup

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
you used to be a member on MBB right? just wondering cause i recognize the name and bronco. what kind of wheeling rig do you have now?

wes

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey ICEBREAKER88 who built your bumper, you got a sweet truck you should keep that and do a SAS. But i really like your bumper and i am looking for something simple like that. you can PM me or just post, either is great Thanks david

·
Registered
200 Posts
Located in Warren, MI.

Very nice rig, I may be somewhat interested in buying, depending on how fast mine sells.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a 74 bronco now. I had fun with the fullsize but I realy like the smaller early bronco.
i should have that one finished this winter, i plan on running the new 38" boggers.

As for the bumpers the front on I bought with my winch from a ad in my local 4x4 shop. It looks like the warn but ALOT stronger.
The rear bumper is is pretty much Big Mike's bumper(i think thats his name) from MBB site.

yeah i was on the MBB site.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts