Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '95 FSB XLT, 5.0, Auto, Black near perfect condition, one little dime size ding on the side. It has never been wrecked, Never been Mudded. Alpine CD player.

It has 84450k miles on it, about how much is it worth? Like I said it is in near perfect condition.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
MAF or SD?

·
Registered
167 Posts
it all depends on your location.. i live in maryland and paid $3000 for a 1990 with 150,000 miles on body and a rebuild engine. and $4500 for a 1995 with 178,000 miles (but it had a 6" lift, 35" tires, roll cage, and re-geared) and that was a steal! so around my area if someone wanted it you co8uld probably get like 5K Easy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I forgot to mention, I have had a complete major tune up, all Ford Motorcraft parts, All fluids flushed, Injectors cleaned, Brand new Kumho Mud terains(the new style). this thing is CLEAN.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
In South NJ, I've seen comparable rigs go for upwards of 6,000.

It's all about crowd... who are you trying to sell it to. Beach fishermen down here in the south end of dirty jerz LOVE them, and can't find enough of them that aren't rotting apart from the salt environment. You could get one of them to easily spend 6 grand on a good condition Bronco like that.

·
Registered
476 Posts
it all depends on your location.. i live in maryland and paid $3000 for a 1990 with 150,000 miles on body and a rebuild engine. and $4500 for a 1995 with 178,000 miles (but it had a 6" lift, 35" tires, roll cage, and re-geared) and that was a steal! so around my area if someone wanted it you co8uld probably get like 5K Easy
not to burst any bubbles, but neither of those are comparable to what he's posting... year/model/mods.. everything.

·
Registered
476 Posts
and i forgot. i almost bought identical model. 95 XLT 5.0, inside was immaculate. only a tiny a rust on wheel wells, with about 75k on the clock. it was listed for 4,000 at a used dealer. i looked at it within the same week it arrived on the lot. i called back 2 days later to talk about price and other stuff... it was gone.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a '95 FSB XLT, 5.0, Auto, Black near perfect condition, one little dime size ding on the side. It has never been wrecked, Never been Mudded. Alpine CD player.

It has 84450k miles on it, about how much is it worth? Like I said it is in near perfect condition.
I forgot to mention, I have had a complete major tune up, all Ford Motorcraft parts, All fluids flushed, Injectors cleaned, Brand new Kumho Mud terains(the new style). this thing is CLEAN.
mall crawler or what?

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
fwiw, i sold this '96 xlt 302 with 80,000 miles about a year and a half ago for 6,800. i also had an alpine head unit, my paint was perfect, and i had lots and lots of mods (4" bds, dual batteries, mean green alt and starter, custom bumpers, sliders, locker, mtr's, k&n, yada yada.

·
Registered
217 Posts
fwiw, i sold this '96 xlt 302 with 80,000 miles about a year and a half ago for 6,800. i also had an alpine head unit, my paint was perfect, and i had lots and lots of mods (4" bds, dual batteries, mean green alt and starter, custom bumpers, sliders, locker, mtr's, k&n, yada yada.

Only 6,800!!!

That makes me wanna :uke: or :cry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts