Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford Bronco XLT. 302, 4x4,auto,PW, PL, tow hitch. Green with tan interior. 240K on body but new rebuilt motor less then a year ago. Runs and drives great. I drove it 1300 miles in a weekend to pick up a trailer and it didn't skip a beat. I hate to sell her but I have 4 vehicles now and something has to go. 3499 obo.

Email: [email protected]

Link to pics-
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3006263#post3006263

Located in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Wish you were in VA, Id think about it...

·
Registered
493 Posts
BlownPony306 said:
2895 obo.
PART IT OUT!
You'd probably get more money, if so I got dibbs on the doors!

·
Registered
493 Posts
BlownPony306 said:
I'd rather not part it as I don't have anywhere to store it right now with 2 other vehicles. It's just sitting on the street.
oh C'on, I'm sure you have a garage or somewhere you can put parts just temporary. Doesn't look like you'll get much for the whole thing, I think you'd get much more for parts, its your loss.

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
BlownPony306 said:
ttt...May be able to help with delivery within reasonable distance.
hey, i'm interested in the vehicle..what parts have been changed recently..is there any rusta nywhere..is it starting anywhere..etc etc..also do u have any more pics?

thanks in advance! cya

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The motor is probably the most recently replaced piece. It was done by the previous owner. He had it done at a place in town that specializes in rebuilt motors. As far as rust there is a little surface rust over each wheel well. It isnt thru yet. I was gonna sand it down and fix it but then I bought my Explorer. I have other pics. What would you like to see?

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
BlownPony306 said:
The motor is probably the most recently replaced piece. It was done by the previous owner. He had it done at a place in town that specializes in rebuilt motors. As far as rust there is a little surface rust over each wheel well. It isnt thru yet. I was gonna sand it down and fix it but then I bought my Explorer. I have other pics. What would you like to see?

pics..first of all..the rust.and any other "scratches..marks..etc.." and are there any other surface rust spots..any bubbling of the paint..any ont he frame...etc.and 2nd, tires? what kind/size?what kind of shape are they in..everything else in good shape?

any records of rebuild?..new parts...oil changes..etc?

thanks! cya

·
Registered
493 Posts
BlownPony306 said:
Give me your email address and I'll send them to you. There is also link above to a few of them.
PART IT OUT!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts