Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Bronco XLT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy there. I literally just acquired this yesterday (I was asking questions about a bench-to-bucket swap before I actually had 'er). Drove her from Prescott to Phoenix and she is a champ. I am so happy. I won't lie, it's really really weird going from driving a 2017 Honda Civic to a 95 Bronco, but it was great. I am not looking to go super crazy with mods, just some tasteful and practical things, perhaps one or two not so practical things who knows :p

·
Registered
1995 Bronco XLT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is. Had to pick her up about 150 miles from my house, through the mountains, so we got acquainted real nice.

·
Super Moderator
24,684 Posts
Yo WB,
WELCOME again!
Your 95 looks like new.
I gave you the complete welcome spiel in your bench to bucket thread so, cya in the other sections again soon.
Al

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
Congrats on the clean 95 and welcome to FSB! BTW, I like my bench and I could be wrong, but would say a bench is pretty rare in a 95.

·
Registered
1995 Bronco XLT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the clean 95 and welcome to FSB! BTW, I like my bench and I could be wrong, but would say a bench is pretty rare in a 95.
It is, the only thing I can think is that it is started life as local commercial vehicle that was eventually bought personally by the employee (grandfather of owner insurance bought it from) who drove it and thusly it has options that weren't common.

·
Premium Member
1,728 Posts
It is, the only thing I can think is that it is started life as local commercial vehicle that was eventually bought personally by the employee (grandfather of owner insurance bought it from) who drove it and thusly it has options that weren't common.
Interesting, what other uncommon options does it have?

·
Registered
1995 Bronco XLT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yo WB,
WELCOME again!
Your 95 looks like new.
I gave you the complete welcome spiel in your bench to bucket thread so, cya in the other sections again soon.
Al
You did and that was so helpful, thank you. Will most definitely see me around.

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1994 Ford Bronco XL 5.0L
1,810 Posts
Howdy there. I literally just acquired this yesterday (I was asking questions about a bench-to-bucket swap before I actually had 'er). Drove her from Prescott to Phoenix and she is a champ. I am so happy. I won't lie, it's really really weird going from driving a 2017 Honda Civic to a 95 Bronco, but it was great.

I am not looking to go super crazy with mods, just some tasteful and practical things, perhaps one or two not so practical things who knows :p

View attachment 158168
Welcome fellow 'Great White Buffalo' owner! 😎 (y)

12" lift/tons/44s;

Doooooooooo EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts