Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else hate their bucket seats?? i feel like im gonna fall on the floor when i go around a corner. any suggestions?

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
i was never a big fan of the leather ones in my 94, but they arent too bad,

i was gonna swap em out or build them up and reupolster them with bigger side and bottom boulsters

·
user title
2,211 Posts
If either of you decide to get rid of your seats, let me know.

I would like to get a full EB interior for my XL - but I would really like to have nicer seats.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
love mine, I ditched the armrests,ad put in a wolf Van console until I can make a custom one thats bigger. My fat rear end never slides, all I need now is to get the heaters installed

·
Registered
494 Posts
Accessory Man, do you still have the passenger side arm rest? mine was missing when I got the seats. been looking for one but can't find one.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I thought I had them both, someone else wanted them, but I can't for the life of me seem to find them. If I ever do, I through them up on ebay since they seem to be such a hot item. Seems like the only fair way to see who gets them would be that way. I just hope I didnt chuck them in the spring cleaning

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Miketnf150 said:
I love mine except for the cold butt in the winter and the arm rest on the drivers side won't stay tight.
Mine didnt for the longest time, Since i ALWAYS have it down, I put just enough thread sealer on to make it stay, But not to much that if i ever need to get it off, It wont come...Clear as mud?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Had leather in my Explorer and vowed to not get it in my Bronco unless I found a helluva deal and then I'd have the nice power seats and I could cover them with cloth seat covers :). I gotta say my Bronco buckets are by far the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in, so damn plush and the arm rest is just perfect!

·
OMG IT RUNS
528 Posts
I love Bronco bucket seats, especially the 92-96's. I think they're more comfy than most seats out there in newer trucks.

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
The captains chairs in my '88 were the most comfortable seats in any of the vehicles I've owned.

Pepe, be careful when you flip the passenger seat up, the Bronco II seat I had in mine cracked the windshield because it didn't fold down first like F/S seats.

·
Registered
150 Posts
did the explorer buckets bolt right in ?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Juice said:
i love my bucket seats. i never feel as if i am gonna fly out. i always have my arm rest down 100% of the time. i have had both cloth and leather. the leather is alot colder in the winter and alot hotter in the summer
i am with juice 100%. bu i think my cloth 89 seat are the most comfy seats ever &my 95 leathers are 2nd.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts