Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. There's a dude on Craigslist that has a '95 Crown Victoria that he's parting out. Anything on that puppy that I should be interested in or should ask about?

He says that the alt is 130 amp. I wasn't sure if that's the famed 3G that should interest me or not. anything else?

Thanks!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Thread moved, please dont post this stuff in the 80-96 tech section

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hey guys. There's a dude on Craigslist that has a '95 Crown Victoria that he's parting out. Anything on that puppy that I should be interested in or should ask about?

He says that the alt is 130 amp. I wasn't sure if that's the famed 3G that should interest me or not. anything else?

Thanks!

its a 3g but its not the right mount style, theres not really anything you can use

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Ask about the electric fan. That you CAN use...if you've a mind to. Also check on the purge valve it may work.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ask about the electric fan. That you CAN use...if you've a mind to. Also check on the purge valve it may work.
Yeah I'm definitely into the fan swap. What's a "steal" price on something like that so that I know?

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
I got mine from a junk yard for $30.00 so I'd say a really good price would be $20.00 maybe cheaper?

·
R.I.P.
980 Posts
Why would I be interested in the purge valve? (forgive my noobieness).
Well mine quit working and it screwed everything up. Engine ran for crap so I just disconnected it and the EGR valve and engine runs fine but if you live in a place where there's emission testing you have to have that valve. New ones are like $40-$60.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts