Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just signed up. I've got a '95 with 228K on it that was given to me. If it survives the winter it getting a 2.5" lift and 35's with a 4.10 gear swap and a LockRight in the rear. I've also got a '68 EB with tons of mods on 38.5 swampers.
Over the years I've had: 1968, 2 1977's, 2 1978's, 1982, 1993 and this 1995

cheers

Greg

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome aboard..! And yep...read the sticky on Gears and Lifts before you decide.... :thumbup

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi and welcome. I too, say go with a 4in, unless you like dented ot cut out panels. I am running 35's too and was thinkin about 4.10's in my bronc, but after these folks made there case, I think I am going with 4.56's now. Have fun with it. :thumbup

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The '95 is in pretty tough shape, that's why it was free. I'm using 4.10's only because I already have them. And as far as the small lift and 35's go, most of the panels are either dented or rotted or both, so 35's will fit fine with help from a sawzall. I was going to use Bushwwhacker cut out flares, but they're just too wide for a 12.5 tire even on a 10" rim.
Matter of fact, I have a brand new pair of rear cutouts that I need to sell if anyone is interested.
I'll post some pictures of my Broncos as soon as I get the chance.
Greg

·
Super Moderator
26,296 Posts
Welcome! anywhere near Fitchburg: dad and gr. dad had a nice farm there back in 40s/50s

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the site. Bunch of good fellas here along with the usual ass hats:goodfinge but you'll get to know who is who here real quick. :thumbup

That's the sad truth about any forum. I prefer to keep my mouth shut most of the time.
"It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"

Greg

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Any good places in Foxboro? I'm from Uxbridge, right near RI.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, I think you're better off over where you are....there's nothing up this way. I assume you're talking about wheeling places.

Greg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts