Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I grabbed these with with shock mounts. I’m sure I’ll be drilling them.

got the rear spring mounts/flip from PMF as well. Self quarantine this week after vacation. Hope to have it almost done ASAP.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Another day another frustration.
Got my stuff in from sky manufacturing. Great fabricators but I dunno if I’m retarded [Edit. I’m the retard] talked to them today. I switched it back to the old size not super duty

PMF rear swap kit comes in tomorrow. Hopefully more luck there

·
Registered
223 Posts
Any updates? You're starting to steer me in the direction of a front 4-link for my Dana 60, given the difficulty you are experiencing, lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
All parts should be in today. I’m going to finish the front axle get it mounted and all that. Next week I’ll set the back up. Should be easier but... we’ll see haha

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Any updates? You're starting to steer me in the direction of a front 4-link for my Dana 60, given the difficulty you are experiencing, lol
man all then difficulties are just me having no clue what I’m doing. Haha but yeah I would probably run 05+ and coil springs haha I don’t think shit out too much. More action than planning haha

·
Registered
223 Posts
Too late to quit now, lol. What's exactly wrong?

man all then difficulties are just me having no clue what I’m doing. Haha but yeah I would probably run 05+ and coil springs haha I don’t think shit out too much. More action than planning haha

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Too late to quit now, lol. What's exactly wrong?

haha nothing is wrong. I just haven't ordered the right parts. Its pretty much everything I need is in the house to get it rolling around now. Just have to assemble them monday if i get time. Back competing this weekend in a BJJ combat jiu jitsu, traveling for business etc. Its a long slow process..

I do have a question though. Is your bronco Desert Tan? like military color? this is the first time ive noticed since im on an actual computer haha

41 - 47 of 47 Posts