Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Bronco Lovers.

Well just stumbled across the website today. Already registered with Superford. Well love the website and my bronco. She is a 95 Eddie Bauer with a 351 Windsor 5.8L V8 with an Automatic Tranny with overdrive. Already switched out the crappy auto hubs with the beefy Warn Premium Hubs. Done some other dress up modifications aswell; Billet Grill, Chrome Brush Guard, Off-Road lights mounted to the Brush guard, rain-guards for the windows, Swapped all four speakers with pioneers aswell as the Head unit, also put a 6 disc changer in the middle console and last but not least tinted the glass all around. I bought her in March of 03 with 89,000 miles. Now she just stepped over the 100,000 mark. Well she is never going to be done. I have so many ideas for her. I just wanted to share my disease with all of you. Bronco On, my friends.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:stupid and heres the info:

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

P.S. your right the addiction never ends! (but we love it!!!) :beer

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,085 Posts
Yeah, welcome aboard, enjoy the site, and like Mike said, get to posting those pics ASAP. :drinkbud :drinkbud

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay maybe its me, But how do I post pictures? I already have a superford account with pictures and modifications. How do I link that account with this account I understand opening the superford account and highlighting the pathway but where do I drop the pathway to? Thanks again Danny...

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Howdy! Sounds sweet!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heres she is My Baby

img]http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=92354&toggle=fullsize&f=Bronco Frt End DSC00210.JPG[/img]

img]http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=92359&toggle=fullsize&f=Passenger Fender Wheel DSC00222.JPG[/img]

These are the most recent picture that I have at this point. I'll try to take pictures of the Warn Premium hubs and tint aswell as the stereo pics. I know she's to clean but these pics were in the summer. Got keep her clean for the ladies. ;) Well hope you like the pics. Bronco On :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts