Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts

I just got this in the mail to help with the wiring situation on mine. I had a 351 I was going to use but it turns out it was burned up so LS swap it is. Probably going to end up with a 5.3 though. They're getting proud of the 6.0s

·
Registered
28 Posts
A pinout would be awesome! I'm going to be starting my project real soon on here and it's going to be SPICY!
Do you have the cut up blue bronco from classic broncos? As far as the pinout goes I've looked at a few different ones and there seems to be a good bit of variation between years. I know the fuse box in the engine bay is quite a bit different.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
View attachment 177749
I just got this in the mail to help with the wiring situation on mine. I had a 351 I was going to use but it turns out it was burned up so LS swap it is. Probably going to end up with a 5.3 though. They're getting proud of the 6.0s
How do you like that diagram? That’s something I’d really like to add to the shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1996 Bronco 5.0/E4OD/BW1356
1,533 Posts
Do you have the cut up blue bronco from classic broncos? As far as the pinout goes I've looked at a few different ones and there seems to be a good bit of variation between years. I know the fuse box in the engine bay is quite a bit different.
Yup :p I've got a 94' and a 96' Bronco to work with.

Reactions: Unclebud

·
Registered
28 Posts
How do you like that diagram? That’s something I’d really like to add to the shelf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't really complain about it honestly. It's big enough so that it's not as much of a pain to read lol. I have the the alldata program for the bronco as well and this ended up being the last piece to the puzzle.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts