Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I dont want to Ive came to a point in my life when i have no choice but to sell my Bronco. Heres the info, if youd like to know know more just leave me a message and ill get back to you as soon as i can. :thumbup

[/IMG]

Its a 95 xlt, 351, 86,000 miles. It has a skyjacker class 2 lift, with dual steering stabilers up front with a sky shackle flip in the rear and a 3" body lift. The tires are 38x15.5x15 Tsl Radials. It has a 10.25 rear end and 4.88s all the way around. It also has a full Alpine stereo, euro lights, billet grille, and chrome pushbar with 4 100 watt lights on it. Im asking $9500 but its negotiable, just no trades. Im in Bowling Green, KY.

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
I'd like to buy your billet grille

·
Garage kept
1,186 Posts
LOL thats a beautiful truck man.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Given the condition of the pictures and the low mileage with all the work you've done to it, I'd say it's a reasonable price. Is it an automatic?

Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Putting it on Ebay next week. I have to sell before I move, $7500 and it's all yours, Ive put 2x that into it but I must sell. If you have any questions just ask.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Dam sob. I wish I'd seen this before I bought my mustang.

O well..

·
Registered
490 Posts
I wish i was rich so i could buy this, that thing is beautiful. Is it SAS'ed ?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unfortunately I ran out of time and money before I could get it SAS'ed. Goin on Ebay this weekend or next have to see how the ads in the papers do. I will give someone on here the best deal i can, just let me know.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Got any more pics of it I'd like to see the rust areas like the tailgate and fenders also like to see the door crack areas of the B piller. I need to replace mine as it is rusting out bad because of the door crack and MI winters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts