Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to clear out the garage. Had a lot of this stuff for a while thinking Id use it.

1996 351 F4TE Motor with plenty of miles but ran mint. Will sell intake manifold seperate if someone's interested or $300 complete from intake to oil pan.

351 MAF Airbox with two intake tubes - $40

351 MAF OBDII ECU - $35 shipped

BW 1356 T-Case - $25

Have complete engine wiring harness with the power distribution center - $60

Billet Grille for 92-96 - $40

Light smoked LED 3rd brake light - $22 shipped

F350 Dually Centurion Overhead console and 3 pcs. of wood dash trim w/ the screws - $200.

Also have a Centurion Seat in my truck currently but will sell it for $75. Driver's seat has a rip and there are stains on the center seat/console but they are real centurion seats. Rear Centurion floormat can go w/ it too.

2 Green power doors in good shape - $100 for the pair.

Will make package deals. Obv not going to ship the big stuff. I have a set of steel black/Chrome wheels that I'll post up later with some other stuff as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, its the setup with the switch on the dash. Sorry

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
what intake is on it? do you wana sell just the balancer?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock '96 truck intake , or are you asking something else?

I want to try to sell the motor complete first, but if i dont id sell just the balancer.

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
you said you said youd sell the manifold separate so i didnt know if it had an after market one or something. no problem ont he balancer, i understand but i had to ask. just let me know if you decide to sell parts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
would you be willing to sell everything to make my speed density motor, a MAF motor.

BTW pics of said motor. I know what it's supposed to look like but i'd still like to see it :)
have to check on shipping but that'd be what, the computer, all wiring, airbox with MAF sensor and intake ducting, what else ?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

351 dropped down to $250.

Centurion overhead console and dash trim down to $175

·
Registered
267 Posts
Billlet grill shipped to 95969 ?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
How long is the overhead console and what other Centurion specific parts dod you have??

Any chance of selling dash trim seperate...... Do you have the wood trim from the door panels....VERY INTERESTED

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
2nd in line for balancer and crank trigger, if PO decides to sell parts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
How long is the overhead console and what other Centurion specific parts dod you have??

Any chance of selling dash trim seperate...... Do you have the wood trim from the door panels....VERY INTERESTED

I might be interested in the overhead console if he will only sell them together. Otherwise how much for just the console?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I havent updated this. Most stuff is gone. Had just a couple people show up and pretty much clean me out. Have a couple random parts left like a flyhweel, ac compressor, ps pump and bracket but not much.

·
Side step it
1,584 Posts
Did you sell the 3rd brake lamp?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts