Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello FSB community, happy to be here!

I recently bought a 96 Bronco who has consumed a lot of my time when I am not in class (currently a student at UMD). The guy who had the Bronc before I really did not take care of it and thought he was a good mechanic for a lot of repairs/additions (yikes). With most of the necessary repairs out of the way, I have been focusing on the interior now and I am in dire need of one thing: the rear speaker covers. This is the last part I need and it has been near impossible to find (the pair). If anyone has this, please let me know!

While I am here, feel free to leave any recommendations of things I should check out or advice for this 200,000 mile beast!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hello FSB community, happy to be here!

I recently bought a 96 Bronco who has consumed a lot of my time when I am not in class (currently a student at UMD). The guy who had the Bronc before I really did not take care of it and thought he was a good mechanic for a lot of repairs/additions (yikes). With most of the necessary repairs out of the way, I have been focusing on the interior now and I am in dire need of one thing: the rear speaker covers. This is the last part I need and it has been near impossible to find (the pair). If anyone has this, please let me know!

While I am here, feel free to leave any recommendations of things I should check out or advice for this 200,000 mile beast!
that is probably one of the hardest parts to find for any year. best bet, hit a junkyard, find some in good condition, and paint them the right color.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts