Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 bronco eddie bauer editon tan leather interior. And my armrest broke on the passenger side ,but it broke were it mounts to the seat frame. Does anyone know were to find the captain chairs for this model ,or even a junkyard chair for parts. I live in Floral city, Florida which it part of Citrus county, and just cant find anything. Iam also looking for the over head councle internals for the display. So if anyone has a clue to were i could find eather please let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey Swamp, I will hit a few yards around here in West Palm for ya. I'll let you know what I find.
Did you try E-Bay for the Overhead?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I looked as much as i could ,but live in the middle of nowhere so iv got dial up and it a pain to use ebay. Thanks alot if ya need to reach me quickly my cell is 352-556-9510 ,and nice bronco by the way its a bigger version of mine

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you take a good look at the armrest and see if it could be fixed. My drivers armrest was broke when I bought it, but I managed to get it rigged back together and its held up for two years now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts