Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching the junkyards to find the rear headliner but can't come up with anything. I have an XL, so the rear is just fiberglass. Has there been any viable solution aside from getting one used second hand? Where does the rear headliner attach? Has anyone here made a custom one?

·
Registered
1982 Bronco XLT Lariat, 351W, C6; 1989 Bronco XLT, 302, AOD
170 Posts
I've been searching the junkyards to find the rear headliner but can't come up with anything. I have an XL, so the rear is just fiberglass. Has there been any viable solution aside from getting one used second hand? Where does the rear headliner attach? Has anyone here made a custom one?
Good Evening Burntoutaccountant - If you find a rear headliner, or find a way to fabricate one, please let me know. I have an '89 XLT that I use for a daily driver and it gets warm in there even with the AC running wide open.

TB

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,879 Posts
Have 2 but shipping would kill the deal for sure.
The headlinear in the newer trucks 92+ uses the trim between front and rear and the window seals to hold itself up.

Cruise craiglist and the like for trucks being parted out, This is something I am constently on look out for as they are hard to find in useable shape.

·
Super Moderator
25,371 Posts
Yo number cruncher,

A few members have purchased interior items from this company and are pleased.

Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator
A yard that uses Hollander Interchange can search other yards and have it shipped.
Can select certain parts

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
I just searched by year range 92 through 96
1992 - 1996 Ford Bronco (Full Size)
Headliner (most indicate color)
Non-Interchange search for years: c9nfirm it's for rear.
1992-1996
Some results in various states, such as;

For @tbrooks;
Installation from a 94 Eddie Bauer in an 86
Source: by Gacknar (The Mall-Crawler, Jeremy, "Big grey megga beast") at SuperMotors.net

Reactions: tbrooks

·
Registered
1982 Bronco XLT Lariat, 351W, C6; 1989 Bronco XLT, 302, AOD
170 Posts
Thank you @miesk5. I will check them out.

TB

Reactions: miesk5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts