Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
460, E4OD,4x4, shortbed. Trans was replaced 10K ago by previous owner.
Class IV hitch, brake controller, red cloth interior, AC, pw,pl, right rear window needs a motor, and there is an exhaust tick on startup that goes away when warm. It's a good running truck, I bought it on an impulse and now it just sits in my driveway. It has a black cap on it. Tires are in good shape, auto hubs with manual tcase, dual tanks, 40/20/40 front seat, bedliner. Sterling 10.25 rear with 3.55s and D50 TTB front. I am the third owner of the truck.

Link to carfax report.
http://www.carfax.com/generateReport.cfx

Truck located in Lansdale PA.

$4000 obo.

More pics upon request.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
you need an account to view the carfax

How many miles does it have? I may be intersted

177K, PM your email and I'll send the report.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Sorry Steve, it has more miles than what we are looking for right now

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
original 460?
To the best of my knowledge, it runs strong and makes no strange engine noises. The ticking is the exhaust manifold and goes away when warm, if I keep the truck I will get to it eventually. No leaks, no smoke. According to the PO it has been serviced with synthetic it's whole life. I got it from West Virginia, it was the guy's driver.

No problem JD

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Steve, I may be interested in this afterall as my truck died

·
Registered
0 Posts
How many miles does it have? Is it inspected? Throw some more pics up too, some int/engine bay would be sweet.
Thanks.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How many miles does it have? Is it inspected? Throw some more pics up too, some int/engine bay would be sweet.
Thanks.

177K miles, I haven't had a chance to get it inspected yet. It came for WV.

The tool box is gone and it has a black cap on it now, and the big decal is off the back window. These pics are from the PO, but the truck still looks the same, with the exception of the cap. I'll get some under the hood pics.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Is it 4wd?
No, Thats why I'd let it go. I'm planning on moving back to Alaska when I retire from the army in less then two years and would rather have a 4x4. I planned on converting it but your truck would be much easier.:thumbup
It's got a 460, C6, and Dana 70 with 3.73 gears.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a sweet looking truck. It's tempting. Why not sell it and buy mine? :toothless

·
Registered
648 Posts
Why not sell it and buy mine? :toothless
I could, but I've been driving it to work because it's all I have, besides the bronco of course. I can't go without a vehicle, I'd have to go straight from one to the next.

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I could, but I've been driving it to work because it's all I have, besides the bronco of course. I can't go without a vehicle, I'd have to go straight from one to the next.
Then buy mine first :toothless

IF that was 4wd I would trade, but I'm guessing if it was 4wd you wouldn't have offered.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey brother / sounds like a truck I would love to have / Have you sold it yet ?? IF not / I do have a truck to trade / 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 Reg Cab / blue / stick / 300 6cyl . super 8 bed / I keep it in immaculate condition / I stay in NC / interested??

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey brother / sounds like a truck I would love to have / Have you sold it yet ?? IF not / I do have a truck to trade / 1994 Ford F-150 4x4 Reg Cab / blue / stick / 300 6cyl . super 8 bed / I keep it in immaculate condition / I stay in NC / interested??
I have not sold it, but if someone shows up with cash it's gone.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts