Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I put my clear corners on, the slightly yellowed headlights became much more noticeable and that coupled with the grille and bezels finish coming off lead me to decide it was time to replace it all.

On to the pics:

Before:

The new Parts:

During:

Finished:

You may notice that the driver side bezel is not as shiny as the grille, the ebay seller sent me two passenger side bezels instead of a L and a R. Luckily they are rectifying the problem on their own dime and my driver side bezel should be here Tuesday.

I also got around to putting in my mag lite mount and running my IPOD wire under the carpet and mounting it in the console

pics:

After I get my new spare rim mounted as the spare, it will be on to replacing the door speakers and adding a 10" sub and small amp.:beer

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn, I cant remember when my console was that clean! looks good!
It took about an hour of cleaning to make it look that good, the tray was even longer...the PO left it real nasty for me:twak

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ebay, seller called pershingautobodyparts...they currently have a set on there for $18 BIN plus whatever shipping is.

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
damn, I cant remember when my console was that clean! looks good!
Center console? Got a bench, so I don't even know what that is.

And, justin, I'm not the biggest fan of clear corners and chrome, but yours looks super clean, and if you like it keep on rockin it. :thumbup

·
Registered
172 Posts
that was my first thought.
LOL -- Mine too

I just had to go and look for something I knew I put there and I had a treasure chest of crap in there !

real Nice job there :thumbup:thumbup.... You got some more after pics? I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my front - but only doing the grill and bezels though

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL -- Mine too

I just had to go and look for something I knew I put there and I had a treasure chest of crap in there !

real Nice job there :thumbup:thumbup.... You got some more after pics? I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my front - but only doing the grill and bezels though
what else you wanna see?

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
nice, and I thought I was the only person who carried a K-bar in there center console

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice, and I thought I was the only person who carried a K-bar in there center console
I love that knife, I've had it for years, treated it like shit and it will still cut you by looking at it the wrong way.

·
Slow Noob
1,218 Posts
nice looking bronco. the headlights on my bronco and f150 are looking like crap, can't adjust the bronco headlights cause the adjusting screws are broken. i have a 12 disc cd changer in the console of my bronco and both consoles are cluttered with junk, need to clean them out sometime.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts