Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about selling my baby, wondering if there is any interest here? If not I suppose, like everyone else, it goes on greedbay.

I have owned the truck for 2 1/2 years, bought with 50K on it, now has approx. 84K. Have every receipt for everything done to it. I spent $1500 on it when I first bought it having every fluid changed, every belt and hose changed, every bolt that wasn't perfect replaced, tune-up, etc. and I have kept it the same way ever since. Runs/drives perfectly, body is in near mint condition (paint is in really, really good shape), just with some minor scratches from wheeling that I haven't buffed out. Hood has a minor dent/ding towards the front which was like that when I bought it. No rust on body. Drip rails are not cracked. Interior has a small crack on dash near radio. Rear seat is not mounted in truck but comes with it.

You can wheel it or use it as a DD, it's really set up to do both right now.

First some pix

Winch bumper shown in some of the pix does not come with rig, it now sits with factory bumper and grizzly push bar as shown in the first pix. The tire/wheel combo will be (5) relatively new 33" kumho at's on factory alloy wheels, if you want the 33" mtr's and the 15x10 procomp alloys pictured they can be discussed separately.

Here are modifications to the truck, all of which done while I have owned it:

Rebuilt transfer case
Auburn gear pro series rear limited slip
Aussie locker front locking diff
New Superior gears - rear (3.55)
Saginaw steering pump swap
Rebuilt heavy duty E4OD transmission ($4000 rebuild using extra heavy duty parts, shift kit, etc.)
New auxiliary transmission cooler
New dual optima yellow top batteries with NW Wrangler dual battery tray and isolator wiring kit
0 guage battery cable and custom connectors
Mean green 200a alternator
Mean green heavy duty starter
New K&N FIPK
New ball joints
New brakes
New O2 sensor
New gas tank sending unit
New tie rod
New stub shaft
4" BDS suspension lift with the heavy duty radius arm option and 6 new shocks, rear add-a-leafs, professionally installed
Custom rock sliders by Dustin
Kennesaw Mountain heavy duty rear bumper with optional heavy duty tire swingarm, gas can carrier, auxiliary back up lights, license plate lite, D rings, integral trailer hitch and hi-lift mount
Poison spyder 8.8 rear diff cover
Land Rover roof rack
Custom rear cargo carpet cover
$2000 pioneer/alpine/infinity amplified stereo system - it's not just loud, it's clean and loud

I'm sure there are a few things I'm forgetting. Last time I tallied my receipts I had over $20,000 into this truck. It has to be one of the cleanest and well maintained 96's you'll find, not to mention low mileage too (except maybe that 2200 mile truck on ebay).

I have the title to the truck, originally it had a bank loan lien on it, which has been paid off. I have the lien release from the bank but haven't taken it to dmv to get a new title yet.

Looking for offers north of $6,000-7000. I don't have to sell it right away, but getting married later this year and we have a wedding to pay for. :cry

Truck has extended aftermarket warranty good up to 106,000 miles, and is transferrable to the new owner for $50.... No other bronco I have seen listed for sale comes with this peace of mind, it has paid for the rebuilt tranny case and a portion of the transmission rebuild ($1800 worth, I had the extra work done on my dime bec. I wanted special, heavy duty off road parts added).
Located Long Island, NY

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
I think you are right on the money with the price dude. good luck selling it here is a free bump for a nice ass truck

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
I think you are right on the money with the price dude. good luck selling it here is a free bump for a nice ass truck
Says the expert and responder to every for sale thread :popc1:

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
stangmata50l said:
I think it's low...and even with that said, it makes me sick (literally, my stomach turns) that I can't afford it.
I thought you were buying it.....one piece at a time

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stangmata50l said:
:shrug I only bought one major piece...and have yet to get it :goodfinge

[/hijack]
in order to have "bought" something, generally speaking you need to have "paid" for it :goodfinge

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump....

why do people say "i'm interested, email me" or ask "is your rig still available?" and when you reply back, or say "yes, it's still available" they are never to be heard from again? i've had this happen like half a dozen times and i just don't get it...:banghead

damn tire kickers!:twak

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
new tie rod just installed with a fresh alignment, had new front brakes and pads put on, wheel bearings also serviced. gave it a nice polishing yesterday, took out some of the "etching" from the rausch creek trip too, it looks so purdy!

i can't see how anyone looking for a late model bko isn't jumping on this, are you kidding me?

hello, hello, is this thing on?

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Is your bronco still available Dave?

How much to ship to 03086?

;)

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Dave,
If you don't sell whole...and would be willing to sell the rear bumper...let me know. I know Stag bought the front.

:beer
Bill

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bill, for now i'd prefer to keep the bumper with the truck. i sold stang that front bumper a year ago, before i decided to sell the truck. he was patient enough to wait for it until now.

that being said, the rig is going on ebay tonite. i need to make something happen sooner rather than later, i thought this wouldn't stress me out but it is. again, i can't believe there isn't anyone out there interested in this rig at this price. some other guy is selling a '96 on here with half the stuff i got for $10,000!

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I wish I could buy it.

If I could sell mine and buy your's I would. But I couldn't get enough for mine to justify a car payment.

Best of luck, Dave!
Bill

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, i just dug out my paperwork and found that i have an

EXTENDED WARRANTY THAT IS GOOD UP TO 106,000 miles and is transferrable to the new owner for only $50...

i paid $1200 for the warranty when i bought the truck in 2003 and it has paid for the rebuilt transfer case and a portion ($1800) of the tranny rebuild...it's not one of those warranties which has alot of fine print and doesn't pay for anything...

how many bko's out there can you buy with that kind of peace of mind??

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
never mind....i saw the ebay auction!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts