Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, iv read a lot of post and write ups and gotten some good info, but want to know what yall run and how it works. I want to get some more power out of my truck so I was thinking of ways to do this ,all work will be done in at my schools shop. I have a 96 eb with a 351w 130,000 e40d trans and 4.56 gears and have 33’s. I have 500 to spend as of right now when I get more money it will go into the truck it’s a vicious cycle ,and iv got a bout 2 months before I can even start, so I can get more cash. Iv done a tune up but used oem parts and was gone do the timing bump. And iam using the stock air box with a k&n filter I might go snorkel. So what’s the word on gt 40 heads I hear there great then people say there garbage, so are the gt40 gt40p and d00e head are good or garbage and another ? Also the gt40 intake or should I leave stock or I hear a lot of good about edlebrock. And what about cams? And exhaust I was going to buy shorties which in some post are said to be garbage and manafolds are the best. And I was gona try for a new y pipe 3 in with a cat all the way out the sides in front of the rear tires. Any thing else I can do let me know cause I have a full year or so to buy parts and put them on in a shop, also what is a 357w, another thing people who runs these item what kind difference in powe and most importantly torque do you fell, and what the effect on mpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts