Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently from Extreme Northern California, in Weed. I have had my 1996 302 XT Bronco for nearly a year. It is my second Ford Truck.

Have Superlift Shocks, SuperWinch locking Hubs, K&N drop in Filter, Ex-Government Brush Guard / Winch Mount. Rolling on Toyo AT Open Country.

Have taken it wheeling a couple of times. Use it to tow my 17.5 foot fiberglass boat. It is also my daily driver.

Has 170,000 miles

Plans for the vehicle -- Need new Oxygen Sensors, needs new driveshaft and I am planning on upgrading to Aluminum or Carbon Fiber, Want to upgrade the exhaust, injectors, fuel regulator.

Other hobbies are mt and road biking, fishing, RC car racing. I am a motorsports freak. My favorite NASCAR driver is 2003 Champion Bobby Labonte.

Other cars I think are cool-- Audi Quattro, Subaru Legacy and WRX, The new Dodge Charger and 300c. I would love to have a Rat Rod.

96ProjectBronco

·
Registered
794 Posts
welcome.

·
Explorer driving
4,192 Posts
Welcome to FSB. Btw, Matt Kenseth was the NASCAR Champion in 2003.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Funny I used to work with a guy from Weed, CA. Didnt think it was a real place:rofl:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Here ya go......

Picked that up at a gas station there last year. I still have a few other hats to wear out first before I put this one in to use

1 - 12 of 12 Posts