Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lead on a complete lockout to lockout Dana 60 out of a 97 F350 with steering. Guy will deliver to me. He is asking $1000. Is this a decent price? From what I read it is, especially if I dont have to pick it up, but figured I'd get ya'lls opinion first.

·
Why do you want to see my
3,468 Posts
The earlier kingpin 60's are more desirable than the balljoint 60's. I can't really say if thats a good deal or not because i dont know what they go for in your area. But I got my kingpin in NJ for $450 complete.

·
Registered
709 Posts
They are pretty difficult to come by in Colorado. Junk yards take them out and sell them before the truck hits the yard and every jeep owner buys them and lets them sit for years. The balljoint one has a bigger knuckle and if you can negotiate a bit I would think its a good price.700-850

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
They are pretty difficult to come by in Colorado. Junk yards take them out and sell them before the truck hits the yard and every jeep owner buys them and lets them sit for years. The balljoint one has a bigger knuckle and if you can negotiate a bit I would think its a good price.700-850
:stupid
Tough to find around here. I wouldn't pay more than a grand. But you could be waiting a while to find one delivered for the $700 price range. I would say if you really want it go for it. But if you could get it delivered for $850-$900 that would be closer to what I think the going rate should be for these axles.
The balljoint/kingping debate is a matter of opinion. In my opinion the balljoint has a leg up on the kingpin, but that's a different discussion.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts