Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks. parting out the ole suv . loved it except for the plastic timing chain tensioners:barf
lemme know what ya need . It's an automatic w/ 146,000 mi. I was going to keep the rear disc brake setup and the power seats. its all pretty much there still . very little rust . i'm in New albany , PA 18833. i have a few listing on Ebay and have 100% positive feedback. :thumbup paypal works for me. http://www.ebay.com/sch/malcdizzle/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thanks,
Malcolm

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The power locks always worked well /strong. is that the main driver control switch or for individual doors? i'll post up some pics and more info tomorrow.
Love your sig. I was actually reading another thread earlier and saw a post of yours and was laughing thinking about the Canyonero song from the simpsons :duh . i 've already got a lot of the switches out , but i havent gotten to the door actuators . i will look at them / get them out tomorrow
thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ooookaay. i drilled out the rivet . but i cant figure out how to get the rod out from the clip. do i have to remove the latch for the door . pita working in doors.
EDIT: after removing the lower nut that holds that window channel in place and loosening the screws for the latch . I was able to get the front pair out ( thanks to 1AAAuto on youtube for the helpful video) . they look like they're in good shape i guess you can use your bracket, mine still have part of the rivet in them. my shitty drill died halfway through the second one so the rivet ( and my door) got a little ****led. oh well . doesn't hurt da scrap value. I'm learning a lot from this opportunity of dissecting the exploder.

these look better in person than the picture shows

1 - 4 of 4 Posts