Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive bin looking at the sd headlight/turn/markers and they seam to have similar size and shape as our gen. Has anyone swapped these in? I think it would look cleaner on the front end not having trim around the lights. I have glass fenders and know bodywork so if the lines shape was off alittle i could handle it. Just curious if anyone has done it and could give me some heads up on what to expect.

·
Registered
370 Posts
To give you a reply... I have no clue! But however, do you have pictures of your truck? Are the fiberglass fenders flared?

·
Registered
251 Posts
ive been looking at this same swap myself, i was thinking about trying it and seeing what it would look like cause the housing almost look identical

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

this is the best shot i have in my photobucket at the moment.
I guess ill head to the truck yard and test fit some things there before i go out and purcase anything. My orher reason for wasnting to do this is im sure there is a slightly bigger aftermarket for these style of lights.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
My orher reason for wasnting to do this is im sure there is a slightly bigger aftermarket for these style of lights.
what exactly are you trying to do? you can get diamond cut and even hispanic projector headlights for the OBS.....

·
Super Moderator
27,002 Posts
yo,
Let us know if you go further into this
To get measurements;
For a YARD SEARCH on-line, I use;
http://www.mypartshop.com/
Select All Parts
year, etc, then FORD TRUCK

F250SD
Select
Headlamp Assembly

ALL
Some hits;

F350SD Headlamp Assembly
B LH LIGHT SCRATCHES 0 $DC790
2016877 0.0 Call 19 Call LKQ NEW ENGLAND
P.O. Box 128
Paryville PA 18244
800-221-8151
866-498-3280

F350SD Headlamp Assembly
129 100183
32391 26 Call M AND R MOTORS
4516 W. Mountainview Dr.
Walnutport PA 18088
610-767-7117

see more results

Then use same site for Bronco Headlamp Assy and see if same yard(s) have them on a shelf to measure w/out pulling them

or try
http://www.copartfinder.com
HAS PICS!!!

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
HID would be nice without the $400-500 price tag, and i think the sd assm looks better imho.

Oh so you are just looking to adapt honda mentality and put some plug and play HID's in... Stupid duty headlights are no better with handling the bulb optics of an HID capsule then 92-96 lights are :doh0715:

Hope you won't miss being able to see things :toothless

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
And what kind are the ones pictured?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts