Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
where was that? the den? looks like fun, glad you showed em you could do what they could

wes

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i would, but thats like 6 or 7 hours from lubbock when im there. in a few months maybe ill be able to afford a road trip. although now that i think about it i do have a friend that lives there, and he goes to visit every once and a while, ill try to make it sometime, PM me when your next dates are to go, ill try to make it in march or april

wes

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
way to go Fourplay .. I know what it's like hanging with a bunch of jeeps and having to follow tight trails. My two rear bushwackers are a testiment to that. Dented BOTH rear fenders in one day following them through their little squeeze through the trees stuff ....

:thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Cool pics, wheeling with Jeeps is cool, like when they get stuck and nearly break their sh1t trying to yank each other out, and then you hook up a F/S and they get that wide eyed look as you pull them out with ease.

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
There's a club up here that has like 40 members, and 1 fullsize. Which happens to be a Dodge ram 1500, on 35 boggers. Kids only like 17 and his parents bought the truck for him.. But anyways.

My club has 8 members, and a good range of rigs, 3 CJs, 1 TJ, 1 EB, 1 FSB, 1 X, 1 Land rover.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Cool pics, wheeling with Jeeps is cool, like when they get stuck and nearly break their sh1t trying to yank each other out, and then you hook up a F/S and they get that wide eyed look as you pull them out with ease.

and then it takes either a winch or 3-4 of them to get you out :banghead

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Damager said:
and then it takes either a winch or 3-4 of them to get you out :banghead
That's why I got a winch before a lift. Besides the fact that I traded a set of seats for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts