Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know she almost took my father from me....

I know she DID take my truck from me.....

But i have no clue how the woman or girl is doing that went head on with my father. She was shipped to a Trauma hospital in cleveland, which is about 20 miles from the scene of the accident.

Can you guys just take a couple seconds and keep her in mind when you talk to God?

I don't wish death or dismemberment on anyone.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
aint karma a bitch?

yer Pop is what matters. rejoice that he is ok. dont hate her or nuthin (unless she was drunk/under some influence) but dont shed any tears.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
davids78bronco said:
This is going to appear insensitive, but she probly should have been paying more attention to the road
Yea yer probably right.

No life or life in a wheelchair just doesn't seem like fair punishment for a little lack of attention.

I know i am kind of foolish for asking for this, but i really don't want anyone dead over this situation. It would affect my father, whether you believe it or not.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
You sure she wasn't trying to take her life

trying to hit your Bronco ? How the heck can you miss a FSB ?

You're a good person thinking about her Rob, lost a little Scottish cousin the very weekend she recieved her full license, know how it feels.

Sixlitre

·
Super Moderator
26,724 Posts
will do... and hope for your dad!

·
Retired
16,016 Posts
Sixlitre said:
You sure she wasn't trying to take her life

trying to hit your Bronco ? How the heck can you miss a FSB ?

Sixlitre

The chic took out his Dodge truck not his FSB.

I will put her in my thoughts and prayers and your right no one deserves to lose her life for an accident. :doh0715:

We all make misstakes everyday and I hope she recovers from her misstake.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Rob, to think about those who are not thought about.....a good thing....good on ya for thinking about others as well as yourself...your truck is toast, but it aint worth lives....Prayers go for you and her

1 - 14 of 14 Posts