Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bronco Body Parts
Name the price
Did a body swap on my fathers bronco and have a few parts left over.
we have the body only and doors from this red bronco. the front clip and hood are in use. the interior is pretty well gutted, and the tail gate is used. all the trim is there, as are the doors. the front glass is also gone
Name a part and a price. If it isnt gone soon i am parking my early bronco on it for shits and giggles.
when we pulled the body we were not real nice with it, so if you want the whole thing, take that into consideration. the vin #'s are gone, and there is not title.
As the interior goes, the seats are rough, and the dash is pretty tore apart. I think the colum is gone too.
if you notice the doors have the trailering mirrors on them.
NOTE: This is not the complete bronco for sale, all that is left is the body, but these are the only pics i have of the trim and doors

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
I'd take the whole thing if you were about 2000 miles closer. I can't imagine the cost to ship a tub from coast to coast...

·
Registered
6 Posts
ill give you any reasonable price for the radiator core support and grille assembly and the passenger side fender and ill throw a little extra in for your trouble, i just wrecked my 79 and need some body work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts