Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from the bedbox, everything is free, just pay for shipping

This is the heating and a/c system from my Bronco. everything pictured will be shipped as a "package deal"

I THINK I have the dash controls for it, somewhere

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
garbage day is Thursday. I'd hate to just throw this stuff out. And while I'll likely just shelf the smaller stuff, the heater parts are taking up alot of needed space.

I also have a brown naugahyde(sp)/tweed rear seat, with brackets and belts to give away

·
Registered
34 Posts
My 77 F-150 looks like it had dealer air at one point but it's gone and I want to find it again. Is your stuff dealer or factory air? I need to do a heater core so I should be able to put everything in pretty easily. Any opinion on doing this? And how much do you think shipping would be to 62264? Close to St. Louis.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea how to tell the difference, between dealer and factory air. Keep in mind, I don't have the exterior parts for your air - there's no condensor, dryer, compressor or lines. Only the dash parts - and I'm still looking for the dash controls

Shipping is about $45, via FedEx Ground

·
Registered
34 Posts
OK, I will let you know. I may be better off just pulling it all from a junk yard. But the factory air would be controlled with the same controls as the heater. Dealer air would have it's own fan and temperature knobs located right under the center vents. I'm guessing dealer air will be easier for me to add since it was an add on kit in the first place.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That makes sense, and makes mine a factory air. No problem tho, I've been trying to give this away for a couple months now

·
aka BroncoB♥tch
840 Posts
do you have the a/c parts that hook to the front of the motor there? I can't remember exactly what I need something like the compressor condenser pump something like that? how much to ship that stuff to 17866

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
uhhh .....
davids78bronco said:
Keep in mind, I don't have the exterior parts for your air - there's no condensor, dryer, compressor or lines. Only the dash parts - and I'm still looking for the dash controls

·
Registered
60 Posts
yes i was wondering if you still have the valve covers if so how can i go about paying you to ship thanks alot stuart

1 - 14 of 14 Posts