Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get a chance to take any wheeling pics cuz we were too busy having fun on the trails. But here are a few we took when we'd take a break here and there. And yeah, it was a Toyota event, but since I have an 03 Tacoma, I let my girlfriend drive that while I drove the Bronco.

Here's a scenic pic of the off-road park, Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area, in Gilmer, TX:

Here's a pic of me and my g/f's Dad, Don Juan. He grew up learning how to drive on his family's ranch in the Altiplano of San Luis Potosi, Mexico. So driving off-road for him is second nature, and his experience made him an excellent spotter. He's a real Mexican cowboy, and was quick to point out that burros and mules were better suited than 4-wheeled vehicles for some of the trails - lol.

Here's the only poser pic I took of the Bronco. We let Don Juan's son, my g/f's younger brother, drive it around a bit to teach him how to drive.

One of many scenic trails at BMRA:

Here's one of my g/f in the Tacoma after arriving back at camp. The Bronco is parked right behind it.

Hopefully next time I'll be more conscious of taking good action shots.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool pics, Jeff. What local club are you in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts