Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since I'm trying to sell the Bronco I needed to get some new pictures of the engine bay and interior, so while I was at it I took some of the F150:

Now, the Bronco. I always feel so bad for some of you folks when you rip your carpet out and find rusted ass floor boards, especially in a 90's Bronco, because when I ripped the carpet out of my 25 year old Bronco I found this:

:rockon

I can't understand why no one wants to buy ($500) this rare, near rust free (notorious tail gate), beauty:

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Damn Burl...if you were closer I'd buy it

·
Registered
48 Posts
My family camps and I come along and we may come out this summer to Utah. If we are coming out that direction, I will give you a pm and see if we could work something out because I would be really interested.

·
Pissin' into the wind
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clodbuster said:
My family camps and I come along and we may come out this summer to Utah. If we are coming out that direction, I will give you a pm and see if we could work something out because I would be really interested.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I sell it before summer.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
PaulT said:
Damn Burl...if you were closer I'd buy it
seriously, if that was in the midwest it would be gone in a heartbeat.....of course there woudn't be that much metal left if it was around here

·
Registered
48 Posts
Burl Swift said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I sell it before summer.
None taken, I hope you do to because that's a long way off. Wish ya the best. :thumbup It took us about three months before someone bought our 2002 durango back in the spring of 05. 40k, 4.7, SLT, no problems, it just takes awhile for the right peron to come along. But nowdays when gas is up there, the main people car shoppig are soccer moms.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts