Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this rush auto recyclers while checking out ebay.Maybe someones interested in something they have :shrug thought I`d throw it out there.They have prices for shipping including on some things I checked out like door windows but axles are call em for a price.They also have used suspension lifts on ebay.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Just Truck and Van is on my way to the race track just a mile or two from home. If you guys want something checked out before it's shipped or you send your money, I'd be happy to help you.

·
Registered
408 Posts
They supposedly have (5) 1990 or newer tailgate assemblies in A condition. (Maybe worthwhile for rusted tailgate owners like myself.)

·
Registered
239 Posts
2fastnaz said:
Just Truck and Van is on my way to the race track just a mile or two from home. If you guys want something checked out before it's shipped or you send your money, I'd be happy to help you.
I am looking for the High Pressure inline fuel pump frame mounted for an 87 efi 302.

Thanks
Scott

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
207Racing said:
I am looking for the High Pressure inline fuel pump frame mounted for an 87 efi 302.

Thanks
Scott
Scott, I was just offering to make sure the guys got what was advertized or promised, not to go thru a junk yard looking for parts. A little advice though, buy a new one. Buying used electronical parts is ify at best. Do you really want something that you have no idea how it's been used and abused?

·
Registered
54 Posts
SquattyD said:
//www.jobriteauto.com is good too. Ford oriented as well

i went there once and their prices were outrageous. which is fine but they were total dicks as well.

·
Registered
239 Posts
tbm said:
SquattyD said:
//www.jobriteauto.com is good too. Ford oriented as well

i went there once and their prices were outrageous. which is fine but they were total dicks as well.

personally i dont think its fine at all, when your paying like 20 dollars less for parts than you could get them for brand new, it is pretty freacking rediculous, "salvage" yards need to remember one thing, calling themselves "salvage yards" doesn't mean that they aren't "junk yards" anymore, they are selling junk that someone else didn't want, and they are starting to make a killing off of it now, i haven't purchased anything from a bone yard in a LONG time because i can usually get the parts brand new for a small amount more, i think junk yard owners and operators need to be knocked back down a peg or 2 and realize that they aren't selling some sunken treasure, and that if they keep their prices jacked up like that long enough more people will follow in my footsteps and just stop going alltogether...

lil offtopic but i am thuroughly fed up with JY's at this point :lol:...

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
http://www.uneedapart.com/

Don;t know if this has been posted before but it is a nationwide collection of junk and salvage yards. I've looked for a couple of items through them and normally get a few responses. All responses should ship to you so no greasy wrench required.

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
tbm said:
personally i dont think its fine at all, when your paying like 20 dollars less for parts than you could get them for brand new, it is pretty freacking rediculous, "salvage" yards need to remember one thing, calling themselves "salvage yards" doesn't mean that they aren't "junk yards" anymore, they are selling junk that someone else didn't want, and they are starting to make a killing off of it now, i haven't purchased anything from a bone yard in a LONG time because i can usually get the parts brand new for a small amount more, i think junk yard owners and operators need to be knocked back down a peg or 2 and realize that they aren't selling some sunken treasure, and that if they keep their prices jacked up like that long enough more people will follow in my footsteps and just stop going alltogether...

lil offtopic but i am thuroughly fed up with JY's at this point :lol:...
I know what you mean. A JUNK yard here wanted $25 plus tax for a glove box... A GLOVE BOX:madder. He was dead serious, and acted like I was just some schmuck and should feel privledged just to buy parts from his toothless ass. Fawk that place. I bet I can get one at Pick and Pull for like five bucks.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
I know what you mean. A JUNK yard here wanted $25 plus tax for a glove box... A GLOVE BOX:madder. He was dead serious, and acted like I was just some schmuck and should feel privledged just to buy parts from his toothless ass. Fawk that place. I bet I can get one at Pick and Pull for like five bucks.
and back comes another thread from the past....:doh0715:

·
Registered
239 Posts
:p, this site really hangs onto thread notifications eh? :D...

Also I don't know why I didn't post this back in '04 but I've been using http://car-part.com/ on and off when I can find good deals for almost 8 years now. It's a database that tons of different junkyards belong to across the country, sometimes you find stuff really close to you sometimes it's pretty far away, but I've never heard of someone not willing to ship a part.

And just to add a little humor to my previous post, one of the more notoriously overpriced junkyards in my area closed down a year ago due to lack of business. :goodfinge:histerica, I hadn't gone there in a long time anyway because they refused to let anyone go pull their own parts but also insisted on charging pretty high fees for their employees to go back there and sawzall the parts off the cars rarely salvaging any of the mounting hardware/clips/etc that are nice to have a lot of the time... :beer to shitty business' not lasting!

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Im looking for the imposible....but here goes anyway. Im in need of another (better)...(in good shape) engine wiring harness for an 87 302, efi, with aod. I resently got a nice one from a 90 bronc but the plugs do not match. Go figure!! If anyone knows where I can get one...shoot me a line with a price if possible. Thanks
Ok? then post up in the parts wanted section...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts