Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went for a little trip out to Haspin Acres in Laurel, In.
CrazyBroncoGuy showed up and rode semi shotgun we had 4 4x4's in all one helluva day today.

The Scout was a original factory race truck for International Harvester refitted with a 4cylinder powerplant, full roll cage, four link front suspension w/panhard bar and coilovers.

The four wheeler in this photo was stuuuuuuck when the Scout finally got a better pull on it he broke the lower arm loose

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
looked like a good time. the scout is pretty cool how does it do off road. you guys seen to have all the places to wheel.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Scout is pretty sweet he didn't have any problems he has had it for a while from what I gathered. Indiana I guess has a more to do 4x4 wise then I give it credit for Thanks to guys like Rob with the Scout who have helped organize 4x4 people statewide.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did I mention I backed in to a mud puddle.

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great Brandon you got a picture of the evil tree that damaged my quarter panel. Man I am so glad you got make it out. Bert and everybody asked if I bounced you out somewhere on the trail. Now I'm just waiting on Berts pictures Bud the guy riding with Paul was so glad he was able to go I guess he was more of a mud guy and this was his first time in the woods.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,385 Posts
thats funny I had to go no big deal... Wish I could have brought my 78 out, maybe next year, ill probably break but ohwell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts